Sign in to follow this  
Palo

The Football N00bs Thread

25 minutes ago, Roger Sterling said:

i have so many questions about this one

how was this not flagged? i know using the ball as a prop is illegal, and aren't group touchdown celebrations banned?

who scripted this cornball shit, and how did they get five! players to go along with it?

they know the phillies aren't in the playoffs, right?

was it a stunt orchestrated by FOX to push viewers towards their baseball-related sports offerings?

and if so, isn't this intrusion by corporate powers, to influence not just the action of the players but also the officials, rather troubling?

also, what is blount doing there?

ocean likes this

Group celebrations are allowed now, as is using the ball (with some limitations). The NFL threw the players/fans a bone with that change.

Carson Wentz is a big cornball but this team is balling and that celebration is funny as shit. I know you're prob joking but who would bring corporate conspiracy theories into a funny gif ready moment smdh only on the annex

also we conveniently forget about the phillies of the Eagles have a winning record.

it is i, me, who would bring up corporate conspiracies because i am still mad about all the good celebrations that drew flags in the past

i forgot ertz was kneeling over there too, so that's two players that don't even know what a game of baseball looks like

ocean likes this

"Redskin" is a slang term referring to Native Americans in the United States. In modern dictionaries of American English it is labeled "usually offensive", "disparaging", "insulting", or "taboo".

maybe this one?

sugarface likes this