Sign in to follow this  
shakes

mlb 2018

Named my cat after him. My favorite baseball player and the main reason to watch the Jays in the 00s. He gave the team a hometown discount a couple times and stayed because he wanted to win in Toronto until it became clear they weren't as committed as he was at the time. He really seemed to be enjoying his retirement too, coaching little league and flying. This is heartbreaking.

:'(

shakes likes this

Huff is obviously hurting and needing to try to prove himself, but he just doesn't have the mental horsepower.

Haren is kind of a dick. It's like going after a kid. He seems to have no appreciation for the luck involved in being able to "know" what he "knows." And if he's ever demonstrated that he has a grasp on these concepts, rather than having just happened to pick the "right side," it cerainly wasn't on Twitter.

Screenshot_20171115-005325.jpg

6 hours ago, Chaddeus Maximus said:

Haren is kind of a dick. It's like going after a kid. He seems to have no appreciation for the luck involved in being able to "know" what he "knows." And if he's ever demonstrated that he has a grasp on these concepts, rather than having just happened to pick the "right side," it cerainly wasn't on Twitter.

what? i dont know the dudes entire personal story but i remember an article from his year in washington that said he regularly read religious texts and attended services to debate his teammates. not sure what luck has to do with it

On 12/1/2017 at 10:24 PM, shakes said:

yeah jeets needs to hurry up and trade stanton so this offseason can get rolling already

i have now cme to the conclusion that stanton playing hardball and refusing to go to the two teams jeets has agreed to trade proposals with is in fact Very Good