Sign in to follow this  
mnemosyne

Animal Crossing: Pocket Camp

I just am not sure how you can say that. It is a shitty mobile game with all of the same tropes as any other town building type game. You can argue that it has a charming theme but that doesn't count for much when you're still just waiting for timers to count down to tap the button and wait for the next timer.

Kindergarten Plop likes this

I wasn't being serious. 

But at least for me, I haven't had an instance yet where I have nothing to do except wait for a timer. But I'm also not playing it for hour long blocks or anything

imagine thinking people don't realize the game in surface level and aren't just playing it for the fun first few weeks with all their friends, while you have you face pressed up against the glass like a hungry street urchin pretending you are smart for not playing a free game

Nope :W 

its like everything on the Nintendo mobile periphery in that its kind of a phenomenon the first few weeks and fades away. IE Pokemon Go, Fire Emblem Heroes, Mario Run: Featuring Rabbids Probably?, and Miitomo.

they're basically ads for better games.

mobile games in general just don't speak to me. i'm texting, browsing the web, boarding hard with a vengeance when i'm on the way to or from work. almost any other time where I could pop open a mobile game I have consoles and computers at most a room away