Sign in to follow this  
Kindergarten Plop

Terrace House: Opening New Doors

Isn't there any way you can play it through your tv from your laptop? I download it and put it on the PS4 so I can watch it on the big tv.

It is going to be very strange indeed watching it with the original soundtrack. That Taylor swift theme tune isn't going to make me want to drive around in a convertible punching the air either :(

Saw the second episode last night. There's no need for spoiler tags if it's being watched as it airs, is there?

What a weird group of people this season's is :lol: The young chef! There's something very wrong indeed with that boy. There must be more to his parents kicking him out than he's revealed, and I don't think it's just because they realised he's gay. So glad the panel have instantly turned on him. There's a very strange vibe with the whole group though, especially considering it's the fourth season so they obviously all know what to expect. And that model girl... what an absolute Nacchan! It won't be long before she displays her full nasty. Seems like a very casual economics degree if she only needs to go to classes once a week too! Her mean girls lunch and the one with the eye patch that is never mentioned :lol: The blogger girl... fine, very boring though. My favourite of the whole six by a long way is Hockey. I don't think she'll ever do wrong. The old boy seems fine too, and the glasses one... also fine. I hope one of them leaves soon though because there's a bizarre stench in the house and I can't work out what it is.

Ami is odd, she’s not in Nacchan’s league! Ami is a bit nasty isn’t he she, seems snooty. I loved her sassy friend with the eye patch! Get her in the house.

Little chef boy is strange, he does seem gay, and he’s doing the thing of going after the girl everyone said was the most attractive to almost appear more straight!

Hockey is nice, old fella is alright. Male model seemed like a bit of a twat at first but maybe he isn’t. Blogger girl is fine.

Really weird mix, maybe it’s because it’s a new viewing experience so it’s taking me longer to connect with them. 

Just got caught up. What a lovely setting :) I'm glad they're in the mountains - the house seems warm and tranquil 

I am loving Ami's snide attitude towards Yuudai :yes: I hope she sidesteps his attacks and absolutely crushes him. He reminds me a younger Uchi from B&GITC. Except Uchihara took pride in his trade..this kid should have stayed in school..

Smelling each onion before selecting one :lol: That's the stuff!

Kindergarten Plop likes this

can anyone explain the schedule for these episodes? feeling v confused :( is it biweekly or just every tuesday? 

2nd ep was PERFECT.

"you cook for me" "lets go out before i get busier" (says the unemployed 19 year old) :lol:

BEAST likes this

On 29/12/2017 at 11:36 PM, mogi said:

Just got caught up. What a lovely setting :) I'm glad they're in the mountains - the house seems warm and tranquil 

I am loving Ami's snide attitude towards Yuudai :yes: I hope she sidesteps his attacks and absolutely crushes him. He reminds me a younger Uchi from B&GITC. Except Uchihara took pride in his trade..this kid should have stayed in school..

Smelling each onion before selecting one :lol: That's the stuff!

I think he'd learn far more working in a kitchen full time than going to cooking school a few times a week, though he's obviously too lazy for that.

Ep3:

Spoiler

Yuudai stealing his dad's credit card :lol:

Nakamura is quite a catch isn't he? Good looking, athletic, outgoing.. I could see sparks flying between him and Ami if he asked her out. The age difference is the same as between Hayato and Riko, but Ami seems a lot more self assured, and Takayuki less predatory. I'm interested to see where things go from here :)

Kindergarten Plop likes this

The first few episodes are always a bit slow. But this season does seem a bit more introspective compared to BaGND - the members talk a lot but aren't really out all that much :|

I'm thinking of waiting as well..watching two series at once divides my attention and this show deserves better than that!