Sign in to follow this  
Kindergarten Plop

Terrace House: Boys and Girls Next Door

1 hour ago, zuval said:

Why?

There isn't one already.

We have a thread for Boys & Girls in the City and Aloha State, but not Boys and Girls Next Door. Each show has a different setting with different people, so the threads need to be separate :)

ocean and dregs like this

The PS4 can play those daft MKV files, can't it? I'll just download a block of episodes, stick it on a sticky and play it on't telly :) I caaaaan't wait. 

How many episodes till the commentators turn up? It'll be very weird without them :( 

The torrents of this work just fine on the PS4. I think most MKVs do. You might need to fiddle around with the subtitle settings to make them better though.

I think Tori-chan turns up in episode 14 and the rest of them... in the late 20s? I thought it'd feel weird without them, but I didn't even notice they weren't in it :lol: Both episodes I've seen went by so quickly. It's just weird having You speaking to nobody in a car on her own, it's basically just a car advert.

you mean the surfer? that's the one who stood out for me when i saw the first few eps :lol:

admittedly, he seemed like a more responsible Makoto but still a less interesting version of Guy

curly hair dude seemed pretty level-headed / well-adjusted for an art major and i wasn't surprised that all the girls liked him despite being taken

btw i thought Rie was probably the least attractive of any of the TH women so far lol but, well, she's a pop idol after all and i might be missing something

Dry Your Eyes was so ridiculously out of place :lol: I lovesd it. 

I get wanting to have a Swift song, the one for the new season works I think, just about, but this choice is RAAAAAAAAANDOOOOOOOOOOOOOM, I DON'T GET IT! 

I miss Slow Down so much :'( 

I just don't understand why those bits are like they are? It's a car advert, but you can't really see any of the car. Is she driving to the studio where all the rest of the gang are and it'll be amazing with I don't know maybe Slipknot playing in the background, proper emotional stuff? Where did she start the journey and why is it taking so long? Why is it like she is God looking down on the universe? 

Kindergarten Plop likes this

I honestly love this season so much :')

ep 12:

Spoiler

techan trying to hold hands was precious and crying to masatos letter!!! He's might honestly be my favourite male cast member ever 

On episode 15 now :) 

Spoiler

My wife said she was getting bored of it and wanted to just watch one or two episodes a week at most, but yesterday we watched seven episodes :lol: I love love LOVE how it's the Tecchan show, really looking forward to seeing him develop over the whole thing. Sad when the two other boys left :( That was a shitty thing to do leaving without saying goodbye, pretending it for their benefit and not because he didn't want to be too upset himself. It's weird how it takes so long to replace people though, but I guess that's because the show didn't really realise how it was going to work that early? I thought I'd hate the new girl because of how loud and talkative she is, but she seems quite nice and her cooking looks grrrrreat. Also surprised at Seina. I thought she'd be annoying as fuck going from her appearance on Aloha, but she seems very mature indeed. She's plobably one of my favourites of all time now! Her drunken expressions :lol: