Sign in to follow this  
Kindergarten Plop

Terrace House: Boys and Girls Next Door

On 12/31/2017 at 7:31 AM, BEAST said:

The soundtrack of this is something else :lol: Lily Allen, Kings Of Leon, The Streets, Radiohead, The Verve, SNOW PATROL! You literally never know what's next. 

yeah I wish we got the actual soundtrack instead of these blatant fake real sounding songs on the Netflix ones.

I can't get over the soundtrack!

Who is sat choosing the music and thinking "I know the perfect music for this fun date scene.....Rancid!" :lol::| 

I'm starting to believe hearing Slipknot might not be as big of a stretch as I first thought. 

17 hours ago, Ploppy New Year said:

19+20

Hide contents

Tecchan's little back cameo :lol:

The looks on everyone's faces!

That new guy looks exactly like Misaki from BaGitC :lol:

God Momo is cute in the mornings, in a way.

Spoiler

The absolute disappointment when they realised that was it, and they had to watch the rest of it! :lol:

Don't like the new lad so far, boring bastard. And he was very tetchy over his name, thinking he can come in and usurp Tecchan :lol: fuck off! 

I DON'T REALLY MOOOOOOOOMO

Kindergarten Plop likes this

5 hours ago, BEAST said:

Hide contents

The absolute disappointment when they realised that was it, and they had to watch the rest of it! :lol:

Don't like the new lad so far, boring bastard. And he was very tetchy over his name, thinking he can come in and usurp Tecchan :lol: fuck off! 

I DON'T REALLY MOOOOOOOOMO

Spoiler

I would have loved it if they all took new Tecchan's side and made the old one change his name :lol: Or called him 'Tecchan 2'.

BEAST likes this

On 12/27/2017 at 8:52 AM, Dale Nixon said:
  Hide contents

last episode I left off was surfer guy and Seina hooking up at the party. I like it so far but I miss the panel a lot. 

Put some fucking episode markers on your spoilers man, fuck!!

BEAST likes this

:lol: exactly! What's the point of even having little private one on one conversations in that environment, for that few days of secrecy before EVERYONE watches it? Don't get it! 

When do the whole panel arrive for real? I want to see what Yama thinks about Tecchan! 

I think it's after the second 'season', so... episode 26? I don't like the studio living room at all, with that pointless little dining area at the back and the dark lighting. I hope the tone is a lot lighter when the others arrive too. I shall plobably fine out soon enough, I'll plobably reach that episode this weekend :)

mogi likes this

Spoiler

Even You and Tori and the crew laughing at Oji :lol: Why can't they just acknowledge it? What a weird little country. It doesn't make a difference in this season anyway cos most of them don't really date. I'd rather see Oji on a date with a chap he knows from IRL than having to pretend to be interested in Seina.

1 hour ago, Ploppy New Year said:

Just finished 25 :lol:

Hana's friend though... WOOF!

This is the best season of TH, isn't it? There's nobody I haven't loved. I even like the pointless gay guy. Why doesn't he DO anything?

tSpMEUr.gif&key=59746529696fb2443f985e70 

GET HER IN THE HOUSE! 

Kindergarten Plop likes this

1 hour ago, Ploppy New Year said:
  Hide contents

Even You and Tori and the crew laughing at Oji :lol: Why can't they just acknowledge it? What a weird little country. It doesn't make a difference in this season anyway cos most of them don't really date. I'd rather see Oji on a date with a chap he knows from IRL than having to pretend to be interested in Seina.

Spoiler

You saying he was after make-up advice.....twice! :lol: even TORI-CHAAAAAAN laughing at him :lol:

Seina literally laughing in his little gay face :lol: 

Oji looked repulsed when Momo got close to him :lol:

What a season :) 

dregs likes this