Sign in to follow this  
Kindergarten Plop

Terrace House: Boys and Girls Next Door

Spoiler

That little 'hiiiiiii' when Oji came home and saw the new girl :lol::lol::lol:

WHY DOES HE PRETEND?

Eating cereal without milk too :lol:

Spoiler

That dirty fucking house :lol: DisGUSTING.

Why does Ma-kun need to choose between Seina and surfing? He's a piece of shit for ignoring her for two months, but he can surf AND date her, can't he? He's not messing about in the sea 24 hours a day. He should ask her to choose between him and modelling! Or wine.

I wish Ma-kun would replace Oji :(

29 and 30 might be the most perfect pair of TH episodes ever made!

Spoiler

The bit with Seina telling Tecchan was probably the most emotional scene in TH history :( Oh GOD! I wish I could travel back in time five years and hug his pain away.

Spoiler

This was the greatest episode ever known!

What is WRONG with Daiki? Hana is going to be furious when she sees it.

Piano Creep over Oji being a creep :lol:

Hana's friend again.

Mi-chan :wub:

Anyone who's got to the part where the panel arrives... do you think there's something odd about the place to Yama's right? I thought it was just because they changed him a few times over the years, but even in the original season something just doesn't feel right about that spot. I didn't like that idiot with the hat and sneezing routine, but I think I'd rather have him there full time than a variety of dull young boys (although obviously Kentaro was good towards the end of AS). 5/6 of the panel are so different and memorable that it's weird how they didn't even get the young boy spot right at the beginning.

Spoiler

SOOOOOOOOO GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOD!

Tecchan's not so tiny tears when Siena left :lol::'( he was bawling like a child :lol:

Oji is just weird. He's empty and emotionless, dead behind the eyes. Nothing against the bloke, but just admit it for the love of COCK, admit it!

Tecchan's excitement at the new girl :lol::lol: 

Him and the new girl would be the cutest couple EVER! They look so alike, like brother and sister, but still, perfect, in a way.

NO SURPRISES :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol: just no, but just YES YES YES!

When an episode is as perfect as that, it makes it so hard to stick to just one a day :lol::'( 

Kindergarten Plop, dregs and mogi like this

On 09/01/2018 at 10:49 PM, Kindergarten Plop said:

29 and 30 might be the most perfect pair of TH episodes ever made!

Hide contents

The bit with Seina telling Tecchan was probably the most emotional scene in TH history :( Oh GOD! I wish I could travel back in time five years and hug his pain away.

Hide contents

This was the greatest episode ever known!

What is WRONG with Daiki? Hana is going to be furious when she sees it.

Piano Creep over Oji being a creep :lol:

Hana's friend again.

Mi-chan :wub:

You need to see 30 tonight!

i watched up to episode 30 this weekend :) 

Spoiler

i absolutely hate Oji. i don't even find him funny in an awkward way! he's this emotionless skeleton prince that makes me feel anxious whenever he's on screen. his phone call to siena was pathetic, take a hint bud. 

how do you guys feel about masato? i wasn't a fan when he was in the house and hate him even more whenever he shows up!

really hope tecchan finds love with this new 19 year old model. he's my new arman :') also love that the new opening credits have him "acting" :lol: 

Kindergarten Plop likes this

21 minutes ago, dregs said:

Reveal hidden contents

i absolutely hate Oji. i don't even find him funny in an awkward way! he's this emotionless skeleton prince that makes me feel anxious whenever he's on screen. his phone call to siena was pathetic, take a hint bud. 

how do you guys feel about masato? i wasn't a fan when he was in the house and hate him even more whenever he shows up!

really hope tecchan finds love with this new 19 year old model. he's my new arman :') also love that the new opening credits have him "acting" :lol: 

Spoiler

I genuinely think Oji might be autistic. It feels like he spends the whole time trying to act like a human, but he just doesn't know how to do it convincingly. Also: "Iwanaga has Pharmacists' Credentials, Colour Therapist Trainer, STEP Eiken Class 2, TOEIC830 points, TOEFL 60 points, United Nations Associations Test of English B Class, 5 Japanese calligraphy, Chinese Zhusuan and Mental calculation 2nd Grade, Suken 2nd grade, Regular Car Driver License, Colour Test Level 2, French Examination Grade 4." :|

I don't really mind Masoto. In fact, I kinda like him! Harmless really.

mogi likes this

1 hour ago, dregs said:

Hide contents

Spoiler

I think he only went after Seina because he knew she'd never go for it. Nice try!

Spoiler

The use of Blur :lol:

CREEEEEEP :lol::lol::lol: absolutely pissed myself, the timing was so amazingly well done, imagine if they'd played it instead of blur when they were creeping over boobies?

I can't STAAAAAAAAAAAAAND Oji! He's pathetic, absolutely pathetic. Soggy lettuce in human form. 

Kindergarten Plop likes this

Spoiler

That was sooooooo predictable :( you could just tell Mi-chan was desperate for a slice.

Poor Tecchan, Yama's joy at the end and calling him the ultimate clown :lol:

Best thing about this episode? Barely any Oji :) just get OUTTA HERE!

Is it just me, or has Momo had her ears done? Were they always that pointy and sticking out? She is surgery obsessed!