Sign in to follow this  
alien

Is Tom Delonge right about aliens?

DeLonge’s book Chasing Shadows is interesting because the government are the good guys, protecting us from the use of alien technology by foreign adversaries. DeLonge told us the government kept this secret from us for our safety and that “they need to be supported and they need to be given credit for some revolutionary things that they have done … stuff that the entire world should be thankful for, not just the United States.”

1 minute ago, mogi said:

No. That UFO in the NYT video was an insect on the IR sensor...

But the pilot said he saw it from the cockpit and it was showing up on shipboard radar...? Hadn't heard this uh, theory. 

alien likes this

1 hour ago, eeeezypeezy said:

But the pilot said he saw it from the cockpit and it was showing up on shipboard radar...? Hadn't heard this uh, theory. 

I'm not sure which incident the pilot was talking about - it seems like there are multiple accounts

As for the footage, it's almost certainly human phenomena IMO.  The rotational aspect is not anything beyond the abilities of a conventional fighter.  The bloom effect could easily just be signal saturation from an aircraft in afterburner. I think it's a consequence of the camera gimbal of the FLIR system playing with the flare caused by the heat signature.  I was sort of joking about it being a fly, but it being an in-sensor occurrence/artifact as not within the realm of impossibility.

What annoys me is that Tom Delonge releases a video that is supposedly from the DoD, saying that he has the chain-of-custody documentation for it, but doesn't release the documentation.

magnets☮, alien and eeeezypeezy like this