Sign in to follow this  
psycho

YouTube Celebrities

Ugh remember that video this past summer where that girl is on instagram live and ends up crashing her car and killing her sister and she keeps filming her while she's violently moving her sister's dead body around?
That was pretty fucked up and this reminded me of that. 
Honestly in high school for a school project we had to 'shadow' a person doing their job and then do a presentation on it. I wanted to get out of school for as much time as possible so I 'shadowed' the local police department for three straight days (clearly one day would have been enough) and on the 2nd day I ended up witnessing a man with cancer blow his brains out and my report ended up focusing on that event and the whole class was riveted and I got an A+ and now I just realized that was a really shitty thing for me to exploit for a grade.

magnets☮ and ocean like this

50 minutes ago, alien said:

Ugh remember that video this past summer where that girl is on instagram live and ends up crashing her car and killing her sister and she keeps filming her while she's violently moving her sister's dead body around?
That was pretty fucked up and this reminded me of that. 
Honestly in high school for a school project we had to 'shadow' a person doing their job and then do a presentation on it. I wanted to get out of school for as much time as possible so I 'shadowed' the local police department for three straight days (clearly one day would have been enough) and on the 2nd day I ended up witnessing a man with cancer blow his brains out and my report ended up focusing on that event and the whole class was riveted and I got an A+ and now I just realized that was a really shitty thing for me to exploit for a grade.

Yes you sound like an absolute cunt

shakes and alien like this

4 minutes ago, c.i. said:

I have only read some headlines about this and watched the edited video in the OP.

didn't realize he was in "suicide forest" in Japan or whatever, which means he was purposefully looking for a body for this zany ass video, right

that was my thought exactly. like why are they acting like this was some shocking event when actually it was exactly what they were looking for?

Imagine being one of the people who follows these people around to stand in the background laughing at everything they do.

Saw a great episode of iZombie the other day about a YouTube idiot who does a stunt where he rides a suit made of straw through a ring of fire but someone has swapped the straw suit for one that doesn't have the fire retardant spray on it, and anyway he catches fire and burns to death :)

c.i., psycho and Jenks like this

23 minutes ago, c.i. said:

didn't realize he was in "suicide forest" in Japan or whatever, which means he was purposefully looking for a body for this zany ass video, right

vice did an episode about the suicide forest a few years ago

here's an unedited version of logan's video: https://kiwifarms.net/archive/Logan Paul/Logan Paul records suicide hanging corpse in the woods.mp4

trigger warning: they start zooming in on the body at around 7:17 mark