Sign in to follow this  
psycho

YouTube Celebrities

That's the take. It's been a source of callous, voyeuristic fascination for a long time on the internet, but this dude is very openly a young overconfident millenial idiot who dresses like a spaz, so we have to talk about it.
Nothing really wrong with that, per se.

1 minute ago, wahdiohead said:

no one here is shocked that awful people exist

yep

back when i used to browse the web using free aol dial up we found pictures of dead bodies the old fashioned way - on rotten.com. i'm not trying to get all helen lovejoy here but showing real dead bodies to kids on what essentially is a children's channel and making a profit out of it is all sorts of fucked up imo

i think youtube demonitized his suicide forest video after it was flagged but his apology video is still monetized

8 minutes ago, wahdiohead said:

reminds me of when trump said he sexually assaults women and i was like "true, but so do other people"

I want you to very precisely point to where I defended this guy. I was just surprised that so many people didn't know about the suicide forest and that people go and have been going there for creepy self-serving reasons for a long time, considering how many listicles and an actual fucking shitty horror movie have exploited the deaths of the folks who go there to end their lives over the years.

alien likes this

3 minutes ago, psycho said:

yep

back when i used to browse the web using free aol dial up we found pictures of dead bodies the old fashioned way - on rotten.com. i'm not trying to get all helen lovejoy here but showing real dead bodies to kids on what essentially is a children's channel and making a profit out of it is all sorts of fucked up imo

i think youtube demonitized his suicide forest video after it was flagged but his apology video is still monetized

im not sure how much this will hurt his bottom line at all

look at pewdiepie, who at the very least finds being a nazi funny ironically. He's doing fine.

IN FACT:

image.png.c8134ba47145da3fa2c13ccfa63b0fed.png

psycho likes this

4 minutes ago, magnets☮ said:

I want you to very precisely point to where I defended this guy. I was just surprised that so many people didn't know about the suicide forest and that people go and have been going there for creepy self-serving reasons for a long time, considering how many listicles and an actual fucking shitty horror movie have exploited the deaths of the folks who go there to end their lives over the years.

I just dont get the point of the post at all. did you think we weren't aware that bad things exist

zuval likes this

3 minutes ago, wahdiohead said:

im not sure how much this will hurt his bottom line at all

look at pewdiepie, who at the very least finds being a nazi funny ironically. He's doing fine.

IN FACT:

image.png.c8134ba47145da3fa2c13ccfa63b0fed.png

I still can’t believe that he has the most subscribers on YouTube 

I feel so old and outraged 

alien likes this

4 minutes ago, wahdiohead said:

I just dont get the point of the post at all. did you think we weren't aware that bad things exist

I wasn't only referring to you/the annex, but the internet/twitter at large.

Also: see the post immediately above this one

alien likes this

5 minutes ago, ihaveproblems‽ said:

No, because I don't watch shite YouTube channels or h3h3's coverage of shite YouTube channels.

I only know it through Reddit, I just remember immediately looking forward to his downfall and hopefully this is it :)

ihaveproblems‽ likes this