Sign in to follow this  
psycho

YouTube Celebrities

1 hour ago, Jonathan Trott said:

I've heard the name but never knew what he did or anything. Probably ignored it because he has a first name for a surname. 

My favourite YouTube celebrity is Jim Sterling. Thank God for him! 

My brother's name is Sterling.  So that's another person with a first name for a surname...

1 minute ago, magnets☮ said:

My actual name is Alien Trashfire but I didn't want to bring it up...

I think I want to legally change my name to that, hope you don't mind. That or Alien Moon.

magnets☮ likes this

I haven't seen any of Paul's videos but it seems like all of his videos are like this.

https://mic.com/articles/187192/logan-pauls-japan-travelogue-is-part-of-a-troubling-tradition-white-men-other-ing-foreign-cultures#.CtJNDQfn5

Still, the benefit is in attention, the aura of the “bad boy,” which is intrinsic to the format. When Paul goes overseas, he’s expected to do something outrageous, like smuggle his little person friend into France illegally — which can be seen in the video titled “SMUGGLING A DWARF TO PARIS IN A SUITCASE! (and it worked).” It all seems apocalyptic and stupid, but scenarios like this have been fodder for entertainment for decades.

Men (mostly white, mostly approximating something resembling ruggedness) have trudged out into the world, seeking to tame the exotic through the art of the travelogue documentary. Paul’s forest video no doubt dehumanizes at least one dead Japanese person, but his other videos from his overseas trip manage to dehumanize plenty of living people, too — and those clips are part of a long lineage of similar-minded works.

3 hours ago, Moon said:

I haven't seen any of Paul's videos but it seems like all of his videos are like this.

https://mic.com/articles/187192/logan-pauls-japan-travelogue-is-part-of-a-troubling-tradition-white-men-other-ing-foreign-cultures#.CtJNDQfn5

Still, the benefit is in attention, the aura of the “bad boy,” which is intrinsic to the format. When Paul goes overseas, he’s expected to do something outrageous, like smuggle his little person friend into France illegally — which can be seen in the video titled “SMUGGLING A DWARF TO PARIS IN A SUITCASE! (and it worked).” It all seems apocalyptic and stupid, but scenarios like this have been fodder for entertainment for decades.

Men (mostly white, mostly approximating something resembling ruggedness) have trudged out into the world, seeking to tame the exotic through the art of the travelogue documentary. Paul’s forest video no doubt dehumanizes at least one dead Japanese person, but his other videos from his overseas trip manage to dehumanize plenty of living people, too — and those clips are part of a long lineage of similar-minded works.

RNjCUnF.png

Vic Berger is a national treasure :tear: 

and what the fuck was that prank where he got shot in the head in front of a bunch of kids? jfc

edit: goddamnit Benny 

I watched that vid twice and this is what I get

c.i. likes this

I just realized 

wait

has anyone ever talked about Jeffree Star?
From myspace to omg he's buying LV X Supreme skateboards for his boyfriend to trash.