Sign in to follow this  
psycho

YouTube Celebrities

YouTube removes Logan Paul from top-tier Google ad platform, YouTube Red projects on hold

YouTube is beginning to punish Logan Paul in the wake of controversy.

The company announced today that it will not move forward with a planned YouTube Red movie that Paul was supposed to star in at this time as the project is on hold. The Thinning: New World Order was supposed to be the sequel to Paul’s 2016 YouTube Red movie, The Thinning. A YouTube representative also confirmed to Polygon he is removed from Google’s top tier preferred ad program.

“In light of recent events, we have decided to remove Logan Paul’s channels from Google Preferred,” a YouTube representative said. Additionally, we will not feature Logan in season 4 of ‘Foursome’ and his new Originals are on hold.

I don't really know any of this means because I'm not 12, but it sounds good?

I'm concerned that now that he's been made example of people are act like this problem is solved and ignore the fact that youtube is full of assholes making money off terrible videos just like this and they should all have everything taken away from them

magnets☮, mnemosyne and ocean like this

On 05/01/2018 at 4:45 PM, Moon said:

jfc.

I've been lucky enough to have been able to live abroad for over a year and I never once fathomed of doing anything like this. I can't even imagine what kind of piece of shit you'd need to be to want act like this in a country that's kind enough to host you. It's honestly embarrassing. 

To be honest I found that pretty funny, on a purely childish level.

On 05/01/2018 at 4:45 PM, Moon said:

jfc.

I've been lucky enough to have been able to live abroad for over a year and I never once fathomed of doing anything like this. I can't even imagine what kind of piece of shit you'd need to be to want act like this in a country that's kind enough to host you. It's honestly embarrassing. 

To be honest I found that pretty funny, on a purely childish level.