alien

TV shows or Movies where none of the main characters are likable

I feel like sometimes I will be enjoying a show or movie and realize that I'm rooting against all the characters. What are some shows/movies where you found no one likable? (I often like the bad guy so it's not a matter of good vs. evil but rather likability) 

1 minute ago, psycho said:

How I Met Your Mother

YES!!! I always feel like I'm always the only person who hates that show and finds the premise disturbing as well

Oh shit I just thought of like 400 shows with characters that suck, this thread is too vague.
-Big Bang Theory
-2 and a half of a man

-anything with Piers Morgan

13 minutes ago, lukin? said:

lmao sugarface doesn’t like hot pie

what does hot pie do besides murder other children, mansplain everything, and make hot pies? you want me to like him just because he does his job??

48 minutes ago, Dale Nixon said:

oh yeah true, I guess I missed the point of this thread. I'll do what's necessary and cut my pinky finger off. 

I thought the exact same, nowhere in the thread OP does it say they aren't supposed to be unlikable! 

alien likes this

2 hours ago, Dale Nixon said:

oh yeah true, I guess I missed the point of this thread. I'll do what's necessary and cut my pinky finger off. 

I find them all likable....... :flail:but I'm trash and relate to other burning trash

2 hours ago, dunderhead said:

What about Sally?

I thought of her and her only when I applauded the mad men diss... So yeah Sally... the child... who makes Don's drinks.... she's likable...

13 hours ago, lukin? said:

seinfeld is sort of the original “everyone is an asshole” show

but everyone on seinfeld is likable because they show the humanity in being an asshole better than perhaps any other show. I don't ever feel sorry for anyone on how i met your mother or two and a half men

I don't want to see lots of people succeeding all the time because I can't relate to that at all

John McClane and alien like this

2 hours ago, Tor said:

but everyone on seinfeld is likable because they show the humanity in being an asshole better than perhaps any other show. I don't ever feel sorry for anyone on how i met your mother or two and a half men

I don't want to see lots of people succeeding all the time because I can't relate to that at all

John McClane likes this