alien

TV shows or Movies where none of the main characters are likable

hey other ladies of the annex is this ever how you feel but on a daily basis about just being a woman in public? am I the only one who mostly communicates thru proxies and packages? hello

edit:
I feel like this is the story of how the annextm destroyed hotrock and ruined everything because hotrock is literally the best reason to be here. 

ocean likes this

18 hours ago, psycho said:

it's always sunny is a bad example imo bc none of them are supposed to be likeable 

17 hours ago, Lights said:

I thought the exact same, nowhere in the thread OP does it say they aren't supposed to be unlikable! 

tbh at first i thought this was exactly what this thread was about and seinfeld and always sunny were the perfect examples but what do i know

16 hours ago, lukin? said:

seinfeld is sort of the original “everyone is an asshole” show

brought this up to a new coworker the other day and he started to argue with me that they weren't unlikeable, but i don't know the show well enough that was always just my impression, idgaf 

Lights and alien like this

4 minutes ago, ocean said:

idk girls was kind of one of these shows at least at one time wasn't it but i didn't get more than a couple seasons in

I literally agree Girls is all unlikable but IASIP is so likable, as in Seinfeld. What's not to like about exposing how fucked up everything is?

1 hour ago, Lights said:

Guys I hate to break it to you but Dee is not a female role model, she is a rapist who sets people on fire :| 

christmas is over and TV isn't real
do you think I would have a tattoo for a serial killer if they weren't safely in the realm of fiction?