Sign in to follow this  
c.i.

Do you want to ingest a Tide Pod, by any means necessary?

I started nosing around a basketball forum for one of the local colleges and people were using jokes about eating tide pods as proof that this current generation are "soft" and the basketball team has gone 1-2 so far.

This was quickly followed up by some guy that graduated from there in the 60s saying that during WWII "we knew the Japs were savages because they ate raw fish."

psycho, sugarface and mnemosyne like this

tide pods will soon be discontinued once several deaths occur in children who were too young to comprehend their internet and think one might taste nice on a week mom hasnt been to the grocery, or they stick like twelve in their mouth to impress their little brother and ingest a lot

i have seen it, i know it's comin

good thing i don't use those fucks cause they're overpriced anyway and who needs their detergent in a film pouch.  ridiculous! 

rip fud in that baked dish :(

BEAST likes this

i mean i'm pretty sure the meme started because of children trying to eat them not the other way around

In February 2012, the multi-national consumer goods corporation Procter & Gamble introduced the Tide PODS laundry detergent packs. According to Consumer Reports, there were increased calls to poison control centers due to children consuming the product.[1] On December 4th, 2013, Straight Dope Forums[7] member Silvorange submitted a post titled “People eating Tide pods” discussing rumors about people eating the detergent packs.

http://knowyourmeme.com/memes/eating-tide-pods?full=1