Sign in to follow this  
wahdiohead

Premier League 2014–15

Absolutely crystal clear, whether you're watching on your laptop/pc/whatever or hooked up to a 42" inch TV.

The guy streams from the UK sports channels as well so you don't have to put up with any of that foreign shite.

I only have one screenshot but you can kind of get an idea -

3JwzQov.png

Absolutely crystal clear, whether you're watching on your laptop/pc/whatever or hooked up to a 42" inch TV.

The guy streams from the UK sports channels as well so you don't have to put up with any of that foreign shite.

3JwzQov.png

So you'll get to see in detail how much people sweat while giving post-match interviews?

3JwzQov.png

So you'll get to see in detail how much people sweat while giving post-match interviews?

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

So witty.

their whole deal was financial right? i don't even know how that happens

I wish it wasn't such a pain in the ass to watch any match here. Streaming is always good I suppose, but I can never go out to the bar and watch a match short of being in the city where you'll get pockets of europeans

and when they are on TV, we get the absolute shit that is Fox commentary

The story of Johnson's contract negotiations with Leeds have passed into legend, a chilling damnation of Ridsdale's spendthrift regime. It goes as follows: Johnson had been earning £5,000 a week at Derby and his agent told him he wouldn't settle for less than £13,000 a week at Leeds. Ridsdale's opening gambit, however, surprised them both. "Right, I'm sorry, I can only offer you £30,000 a week," he said. Around the table jaws dropped in genuine shock. "Oh, all right then," said Ridsdale, filling the silence, "£37,000."

Basically Sky have had the rights to the Premiership since it started until a few years ago when the authorities decided that they couldn't have the monopoly on it (for some crazy reason) so they handed out a few matches a year to other broadcasters.

Those rights were banded around for a few years until a couple of years ago when BT bought them up which is fine because it was only like one match a week, but now BT found billions of pounds to spend on Champions League football which is currently shared between Sky and ITV (a terrestrial channel).

From next season if you want to watch decent football legally you now need to pay for Sky and BT Sports which in my opinion is of no benefit at all to the consumer.

Granted, BT will still show one free Champions League match every game week as ITV have been doing, but you'll still have to pay to watch the other games that Sky have been showing.

Anyway....it's fine not letting one company have the monopoly on football coverage, but when the average Joe on the street has to pay more then how is it fair?

It ain't!

Not that I care because I just stream it all illegally anyway.

honestly don't know what i'd do without streaming. My apartment even has cable with a shit ton of channels, but I'd have to pay extra for Fox Soccer and god knows I wont pay to hear people not know what they are talking about

honestly don't know what i'd do without streaming. My apartment even has cable with a shit ton of channels, but I'd have to pay extra for Fox Soccer and god knows I wont pay to hear people not know what they are talking about

isn't the nbc coverage which started last season supposed to be very good.

Sean's right though, bloodzeed on acestream is all you need.