Sign in to follow this  
wahdiohead

Premier League 2014–15

it is rather lovely how Ramsey can have such a shit game and still contribute at extremely important points. No one in the squad has really hit their stride but it could be quite nice when they do. 

Don't think i like Ozil on the left tho

at least we're not losing 4-0 to MK Dons :lol:

getting a little worried that the window is almost closed and we still need 3 players. we need to replace vermaelen properly, i can't see 19 year old chambers as anything but a 4th choice CB, like sagna used to be.  we need a big burly fucker to boss midfield, we were hopelessly over-run last season with our midget midfield. and even before girouds injury we still needed another striker, but if he's missing for 3 months then we absolutely must sign cavani or that brazilian guy from shakhtar whose name escapes me at the moment.

its massively frustrating because you gotta wonder why we even sold vermaelen without anything less than a sure thing. The two outcomes of this are equally frightening. Do we expect Koscielny and Mertesacker to play every game? Our other option is for Chambers to be a rotating central defender and we call up Bellerin at right back. But we're one injury away from Monreal towing the line :lol: it's utterly bonkers

i fully expect Ramsey or Flamini to cover a fullback position at some point and it'll be embarrassing that we have to do that

On 21/09/2014 at 10:15 PM, waveswithin said:

The art of defending in football is dying out. So many of the top teams are useless at the back now, Liverpool, Real Madrid and of course Manchester United, unbelievable match right now. Atletico Madrid showed what can be done this days if you can defend properly as a team, winning La Liga despite having a much worse attack than several other teams.

Vidic was let go far too soon.

Alright, Izzi.