shakes

what did you just buy?

probably a bad thing that i spent $150 and i can only remember a handful of what i ordered off the top of my head :w

free design, marcos valle, michael chapman,betty davis, jane birkin, etc

mostly stuff ive been looking for anyway but als some stuff ive never heard of but assume is great cuz ive only heard one dud from the lita catalogue yet tbh

oh yeah and that lewis album. previews sounded kinda meh to me but people were digging it here so wtf

angel olsen - burn your fire for no witness

listened to this earlier in the year and liked it well enough, wouldn't have purchased it for myself but a friend got it for me as a gift so that was nice. definitely a good record though a bit nondescript in places.

have you heard Half-Way Home? it's much more folky and also better imo

angel olsen - burn your fire for no witness

listened to this earlier in the year and liked it well enough, wouldn't have purchased it for myself but a friend got it for me as a gift so that was nice. definitely a good record though a bit nondescript in places.

have you heard Half-Way Home? it's much more folky and also better imo

nope but you're not the first person I've heard say that.

I got a $25 amazon card for my anniversary at work and preordered the LP reissue of Cocteau Twins' Heaven or Las Vegas today.

because I saw it on pitchfork

he just looks so uncomfortable

his new young wife following him around with her camera, "c'mon baby just stand by this lake and smile, you never smile." 

or "here this one will be just for us" and then it somehow got used as the press photo for dream river. everything about it is unnatural

p good bookstore trip today

vinyl:

1342687959_17a8d18a7b8eca74f3c5f55ed7f_p

:dick:

cd:

The_Great_White_Wonder.jpg

cuz moose and that other dude wouldnt stfu about them in that one thread recently!!!!!! (ive never heard them haha)

1304873757_eddie-hazel-games-dames-front

:crusin:

MI0003552363.jpg?partner=allrovi.com

blind purchase. awesome as f*ck tbh. 

marissa nadler's s/t, got it at the show last night. she sold her last copy of July right before I walked up and was like "Sorry you can still get that one online!" and I was like "don't worry, I already have it, got the first batch with the misprint on it" and she got all blushy it was funny.

marissa nadler's s/t, got it at the show last night. she sold her last copy of July right before I walked up and was like "Sorry you can still get that one online!" and I was like "don't worry, I already have it, got the first batch with the misprint on it" and she got all blushy it was funny.

How'd you like the show? She seemed like a genuinely nice person when I briefly spoke with her afterwards.

I mean it was amazing. I could have listened to her sing the phone book for an hour and a half and loved every second of it. but I thought it was really fucking great, the cellist was really great accompaniment. would have been nice to see some older material but July is damn near her best so hearing nearly everything from that was great. 

The_Great_White_Wonder.jpg

cuz moose and that other dude wouldnt stfu about them in that one thread recently!!!!!! (ive never heard them haha)

I think you might actually like it!!

Because basically you'd have to be a fun Nazi not to imo