shakes

manly shit

i never thought being a guy was probably much trouble for a guy to be but then you think about shaving over your acne teen face and that had to be rough if the hair growth and breakouts were going on round the same time.

i use men's razors (disposable) cause they tend to be a little better than the woman's disposable ones.  only perk to those is that they're pink.

i did actually try shaving my face when i was about 3 years old after seeing my daddy do it so many times, got up on the stool and took a swipe, cut out a chunk of my chin, well enough to need stitches.  still have the scar!

went to summer camp when I was 12 and there were some girls shaving. I shaved my arm because I didn't know any better and they told me that the hair was going to grow back thick and black, that was really traumatic. my mom would make a face at me whenever I asked about shaving.

i bet moose uses one of these

IMG_1654.JPG

:tongue3:

I use the beard trimmer attachment thing on my electric razor (not the actual shaving side, I hate that shit too) to trim it way back, generally once a week or so. Really smooth skin feels disgusting.

I hate when you guys leave your trimmings in the sink and don't rinse it really well

it's gross.  it's even more gross when it's the little tiny hairs.  it's like an infestation.  just get rid of it!  every guy i've ever lived who uses an electric razor does this.  it's so gross.

i don't want to lean over and brush my teeth and see that shit 

Really smooth skin feels disgusting.

Feels nice to me :(

@Creep Our most recent housemate was like that. It looked like a small fluffy animal had exploded all over the mirror and wall and bathtub and floor when the dude shaved.

I hate when you guys leave your trimmings in the sink and don't rinse it really well

it's gross.  it's even more gross when it's the little tiny hairs.  it's like an infestation.  just get rid of it!  every guy i've ever lived who uses an electric razor does this.  it's so gross.

i don't want to lean over and brush my teeth and see that shit

I hate when you girls leave your tampons lying around and etc generalisations.

chelzoid likes this

oh come on.  how often does that actually happen tho... whereas the hairs thing does tend to happen a lot.  not saying there are no guys out there who take the extra 60 seconds to clean up but there are plenty who don't even seem to notice.