shakes

manly shit

I use the beard trimmer attachment thing on my electric razor (not the actual shaving side, I hate that shit too) to trim it way back, generally once a week or so. Really smooth skin feels disgusting.

this

haven't shaved with a razor in about 3 years

also my ball hair is like the amazon, pretty much just trim the real wild strands with scissors every couple of months. come at me

i remember the first time i shaved my dick and balls entirely. it looked so smooth and futuristic. one downside is that because your balls are cooler, they retract. so some days, i didn't look like i had balls at all. just the shaft.

I don't get that when I shave the balls, but it's definitely annoying and uncomfortable when the regular pubes start to grow back in. Only gone full shaved down there a couple of times because of it.

I never shave my balls any more.

Maybe if I start modeling again. But I never had much a problem with scrotum hair. I'm not hairy and I'm blond.

I shave my beard during the summer, but I usually let it grow out quite a bit so it is the appropriate level of manly scruffiness.

i got my dick caught in the zipper of my hoodie (!) recently

it wasn't very deep but i had to unzip it to get it out and it bled a little for a few minutes

the manliness factor is increased by the fact that i was masturbating at the time and i still finished  B)

mediocre shave this morning :/

was a new razor and everything :spongebob:

i got my dick caught in the zipper of my hoodie (!) recently

it wasn't very deep but i had to unzip it to get it out and it bled a little for a few minutes

the manliness factor is increased by the fact that i was masturbating at the time and i still finished  B)

worst fear

the only times my dicks ever bled is from wanking too fast and furious too many times in a day

I was unzipping it while standing and leaning forward a bit with a raging erection so when I leaned forward the outside of the zipper was resting on my member when I unzipped.

dude

nice