Boofie Brown

The Annex Fantasy Football League 2017 not 2014, R.I.P. Boofie Brown

im retired from fantasy, boofer

i dont hate it, its fun if you get a good group of people together

i just dont like watching games that way, plus i gamble on games so im always sort of rooting against myself in one way or another

definitely gonna propose a suicide pool or pick em thing when the season gets closer, hope you clowns havent spent all your $$$ by then

nice, I'm in another suicide pool but w/e I'd be down

I always wind up with that rooting against yourself dilemma as well, especially because I used to be a part of a bunch of fantasy leauges, just doing my one with friends irl and this one this year and that's plenty

and go jets :rock:

fantasy football never really changes the way i watch games

like i'll always root for the bears no matter what, other than their games i usually pick some arbitrary reason to root for somebody anyway

myfantasyleague offers these draft only leagues where you draft a 22-man roster and basically your top scorers for the week are your starting lineup.  Good way to have a bunch of leagues w/o having to spend 3 hrs a week placing waivers & setting lineups & shit.

fantasy football never really changes the way i watch games

like i'll always root for the bears no matter what, other than their games i usually pick some arbitrary reason to root for somebody anyway

This. But replace bears with broncos

i thought he meant just send him the money via paypal, i'm unaware of a safe-feature on paypal

wait, i guess this is a joke? i just read the first part of the sentence  :oops:

you are all welcome to paypal me my $20 now, wunderhorn1@yahoo.com, and i'll send you weekly updates on which players i like best*

*largely limited to the nfc east and other teams facing the eagles.

Guest Eat Shadows

I thought I said I was in. WTF.

I vote for a Sacko trophy for last place in the form of a member title or forced avatar until next season.

i thought he meant just send him the money via paypal, i'm unaware of a safe-feature on paypal

wait, i guess this is a joke? i just read the first part of the sentence  :oops:

you are all welcome to paypal me my $20 now, wunderhorn1@yahoo.com, and i'll send you weekly updates on which players i like best*

*largely limited to the nfc east and other teams facing the eagles.

yeah sorry that was a not very funny joke in response to burgerlandorgy advising me that i should win the league and not give up any money. my paypal isn't even hooked up to that email.

I don't really care for announcers / analysts at all. Gruden's never really bothered me. He's obviously a blowhard but his enthusiasm for his own opinions softens the edges somewhat. Collinsworth is just a smug, nasally twat.

When I can, I hate football on with the sound low and music playing. Unless it is the Broncos, then I give that my pretty full attention.

I was surprisingly chill when the Broncos were embarrassed in the the Super Bowl last year. If they lost a close game I'd be all steamed at some poor officiating or dirty play from Seattle, but it was such a glorious beating from a good, smashmouth team that it took a lot of the sting out.

Kind of like the last time I got in a fist fight.

:wub:

They want $50 on AtEase. Think I might bail on that since I'm on a student budget and, you know, Kavorka.

Actually, I kinda love to hate on that guy. But still.

Gruden is just kind of laughable, how he loves everyone on the field.  Almost seems like he's trolling, because he has to know better.  Collinsworth is admittedly better than he used to be, but his smarmy know-it-all-ness is just the worst.

Looking forward to taking down nein on atease.

yeah cris collinsworth has always really gotten under my skin for whatever reason, at least i can laugh at gruden though sometimes he seems to freak the other commentators out, but that just entertains me more

none of the MNF or even SNF guys are very good though tbh

Looking forward to taking down nein on atease.

Nein is a terrible human being and one of the worst people ever, but he's solid when it comes to fantasy sports. I'm pretty amazed at how well he did in fantasy last year. He was Breston'd in the first round and made it to the championship game. That takes some savvy. Certainly something I wasn't expecting from an Australian who's never seemed interested in American football before.

Gruden IS a super bowl winning coach

nah you're right he doesn't know shit

collinsworth keeps up with the league, he does his homework, hes got better insight into the game than any sportscaster working right now

grudens been away from the field for several years and it shows every time he opens his ruddy, sausage-y face, plus hes just obnoxiously overzealous

collinsworth is a smarmy dick for sure, but hes got something to say that adds to the dissection of the game, pointing out and explaining things that the casual fan wouldnt otherwise notice

gruden does his useless "gruden grinder" segment and the rest of the time hes just yelling shit over tirico that any casual fan can plainly see by watching the game, and for fucks sake when will gruden get a grownups haircut, hes 50 years old and looks like a dam toddler

Gruden could talk absolute nonsense and I'd still love every word of it

hey! youre in luck!

They want $50 on AtEase. Think I might bail on that since I'm on a student budget and, you know, Kavorka.

i would go in for $5. that's enough that i wouldn't care if i lost it, but still a significant chunk of change for the winner.