Boofie Brown

The Annex Fantasy Football League 2017 not 2014, R.I.P. Boofie Brown

So let's say it's week 3 and you have a player who's underperforming, and there's an undrafted free agent putting up better numbers that you want instead. How do you work that exchange under the waiver system?

You have to release your scrub, put in a bid for the FA, then wait for auction?

And what happens if you lose out on the bidding? You're stuck with an empty roster spot and get fucked that week?

Or what happens if you bid for a ton of players just to be safe, and end up with more players than allowed on your roster?

Basically you can set it up in yahoo to say for example,

Add Player A in place of Player B for $20

Add Player C in place of Player B for $10

If you're the high bid on player A, the software will release B from your team and add player A.  It doesn't matter if you're the high bid on C at this point because you've already replaced B, but if you had set up to drop player D in that scenario, you could receive both A & C. If someone outbids you on A, but you're the high bid on C, you'll get C.  If you're outbid on both, you get neither and player B remains on your team.  You can of course simply drop B ahead of time to make it easier to set up your bids. I'm going to set up so that after this period concludes every week (early Wednesday morning), you can add players in a free for all manner.  Hopefully that made sense.

its not unfair, everyone has the same opportunity to pick one. some ppl dgaf about tight ends and wait til a later round to draft one and others value them highly and take one with their first few picks.

either way its up to you how you personally want to build your team and no one is being treated unfairly!!!!!!!!!!

Exactly.

Last year I wasted a pick reaching for a tight end, but used my last pick for Julius Thomas because he was a Bronco and JT became the No. 2 or 3 TE that year.

I'm traveling Labor Day weekend. So pretty much any time not that. I'm pretty flexible, though.

i'm not saying the system is unfair, just that it's a dumb system.

historically there are at most 3 really good TE's per season, and if you don't get one of them you can't count on points from that spot.

if it were up to me you'd draft any number of RB/WR/TE and be free to line them up any way you want on game day.

But if you spend a high draft pick on one of those three TEs,

You know very well that doesn't work.

you will miss a chance to get a solid RB2, and there aren't a lot of those. The luck factor works with other positions.

The luck factor isn't as big of a deal with other positions because there are far more good players.

Heck, outside of say 5 WRs, most are terribly inconsistent. There is Thomas, Johnson, Bryant, Green and ???? beyond that, the rest are hit or miss. 20 points one game, 3 the the next.

Yeah but you get to play more than one of them, so you have a chance for it to even out.

i'm not saying the system is unfair, just that it's a dumb system.

historically there are at most 3 really good TE's per season, and if you don't get one of them you can't count on points from that spot.

if it were up to me you'd draft any number of RB/WR/TE and be free to line them up any way you want on game day.

yeah but if you don't get one of them, hopefully you drafted wisely and picked a solid RB2 or used that pick to get a similarly productive player to compensate for the lack of reliability at your TE position. frankly i'll take a unreliable TE if I have two solid as a rock RB options. idk I get your point I just don't really think it warrants changing, but hey that's me

I seem to be having problems with the League Safe payment. My only card shows a pending charge but the page says it has been declined?

I'll try again tomorrow. I tend to have problems using my card online for some dumb reason or another. Just know I'm working on it.