Sign in to follow this  
lukin?

What Are You Playing?

it's got the developer's two previous games on it -  flow and flower

haven't played those yet though

as far as i know there's no added content to journey itself other than behind-the-scenes stuff maybe

Journey was amazing. I've only played it through once but pretty much sat there with my mouth agape the whole time.

Been mainly playing Mario Kart 8 these days.

I'm also playing though Wind Waker HD right now too. It quite easily fits into my top 3 Zeldas.

Bought the Mass Effect trilogy set for PS3, already beat the first one and played a bit of the second.

I really like the story and the effect that your choices can have in terms of future events, but I thought the first one's gameplay left much to be desired. Haven't gotten too far with the second one, but I think it's an improvement in pretty much every aspect and is a pretty great game all around.

Dr Mario is great. They released an updated version called Dr Luigi for Wii U, it's got online multiplayer and stuff.

I'm still hooked on minecraft and FTL.  I need to get into Pikmin 3, I've only played it a little since I got it.

Really want to get back to Pikman 3. Enjoyed what I played quite a bit.

I also need to go back and finish the triforce quests in Winder Waker and finish that off as well.

it's got the developer's two previous games on it -  flow and flower

haven't played those yet though

as far as i know there's no added content to journey itself other than behind-the-scenes stuff maybe

It's honestly pointless. You have to install the games off it onto your PS3, but they need you to have the disc anyway :|

The unreleased developer games are alright, certainly not worth the purchase, though.

All you really need to do is buy journey and flower off psn and you're sorted. flow is absolute trash.

rosk of rain is pretty fun

other than that i started skyrim like 6 months ago and have been playing an hour or two a week... just like goin around bein a big weird shouting dude that eats all the plants he finds... oh yeah and skyrims fun too :lol::D :gotcha:

I just started The Floor is Jelly. It's total Mac-bait. The music and art are lovely and the mechanics are actually pretty novel in spots.

yessss risk of rain

i put a bunch of hours into it last year

other than that i started skyrim like 6 months ago and have been playing an hour or two a week... just like goin around bein a big weird shouting dude that eats all the plants he finds... oh yeah and skyrims fun too :lol::D :gotcha:

:lol: