Sign in to follow this  
lukin?

What Are You Playing?

:lol: Et "talking for everyone" han 

I said some people did. And as just demonstrated, that's true. I did as well, to be honest.

Stop going against the grain. It's ridiculous.

edit: Moss_Wart I never said you were servbot. PseudoNymph is servbot.

Against what grain? I'd just like to see this board populated with talk about games and stuff, not you and servbot being terrible at each other. The post I replied to had literally nothing to do with anything except servbot, he's not a game people are playing now.

servbot do you realise people have migrated over to this digital for the very purpose of avoiding you.

there must be something very wrong with you that you want to actually post here, knowing this. :lol:

Ok just to clear this up: I am not servbot

1. I've never fucked a ladyboy

2. Servbot is too much of a pussy to play full loot pvp games

3. I don't draw self portraits of myself or elves or fairies or whatever

4. I'm from Pittsburgh.

Try again Tutu

:lol: Et "talking for everyone" han

I said some people did. And as just demonstrated, that's true. I did as well, to be honest.

Against what grain? I'd just like to see this board populated with talk about games and stuff, not you and servbot being terrible at each other. The post I replied to had literally nothing to do with anything except servbot, he's not a game people are playing now. Unlike this conversation, which is the Ethan Likes to Argue game.

Against what grain? I'd just like to see this board populated with talk about games and stuff, not you and servbot being terrible at each other. The post I replied to had literally nothing to do with anything except servbot, he's not a game people are playing now.

Why are you absolutely obsessed with everything being ontopic all the time? Whenever this board tries rigorously to stay ontopic it, it ends up really boring. And to be fair, most of servbot's awful posts end up being ontopic.

Why can't you just stay out of this? It wasn't a deciding factor for you leaving atease, we get that. Picture this, the way you feel about plopsack is the way I feel about servbot. There is nae point to me posting here anymore if he's going to be here as well.

Even though my backlog is already too big I think I'll pick up Shovel Knight.  Looks really fun and some games you just want to support the devs early.  Not sure if I should get it on 3DS or Wii U though... Wish Ninitendo had cross-buy. 

Why are you absolutely obsessed with everything being ontopic all the time? Whenever this board tries rigorously to stay ontopic it, it ends up really boring. And to be fair, most of servbot's awful posts end up being ontopic.

Why can't you just stay out of this? It wasn't a deciding factor for you leaving atease (v1), we get that. Picture this, the way you feel about why don't you marry him is the way I feel about servbot. There is nae point to me posting here anymore if he's going to be here as well.

I'd just rather see people talk about stuff, and give each other shit in that context. I'm not obsessed with things staying on topic I'm just sick to death of thread-derailing tedium where someone's just telling someone else to shut up because of personal distaste or whatever.  Grow up!!!!

I'm not anti-bant here, look at the threads where me and duck and ihp were going on, I'm just sick of duck getting a massive hardon for one boarder every time he shows up, or even suspects he might have shown up!  They're probably registered at kohls.

I just mean, you know duck, you know how he operates. Do you honestly believe telling him to shut up about telling servbot to shut up is not going to create the same type of derailment you speak of? 

i hear through the grapevine that Duck is prone to the occasional argument,that I dont see how this solves anything you want solved

I'm just speaking my mind, I don't have any power here.

I'm also just totally baffled as to how I'm the only one who doesn't think a bunch of pages of relentlessly making fun of someone's employment and dating history and face and basic existence is necessary for a board to be fun and long-lived.

Duck and I have gotten into round-and-round arguments before, it can be fun, but it's different with servy, it's like ploppy+normi level.