Sign in to follow this  
lukin?

What Are You Playing?

well sure, but I just dont think pointing to chatterbox, which contains the largest thread on this board by in a Radiohead thread that owes everything to the last board is a good point. That's the most egregious effort rather than three posts in a dead digital forum.

well sure, but I just dont think pointing to chatterbox, which contains the largest thread on this board by in a Radiohead thread that owes everything to the last board is a good point. That's the most egregious effort rather than three posts in a dead digital forum.

There are a bunch of active threads in there that have nothing to do with the one in-joke thread...that's really only an in-joke in title. The thread itself is just general chat that anyone could dive right into.

The most egregious insular bullshit on this board is happening itt right now (which is totally my fault, sorry bout it) and all the people whining about their posts being copied to atease or whining about plopsack and luke in the let's build a forum thread.

:lol: And he continues. "This is how the board should really be..."

I want everyone to have a smile on their faces, all friendly, good natured banter and always on topic. 

Please, you're not this dumb.  I haven't said that, I've specifically said I'm not saying that several times.

The most egregious insular bullshit on this board is happening itt right now 

I honestly don't believe this at all

none of this would have happened if you just let me get a few quick posts about no one wanting servbot on here. Do you know what's bad for board culture? Threads that get derailed for pages about you going on about me, among other things. look at it. this thread now has more offtopic posts than ontopic posts, and it's pretty much all your doing.  :lol:

There are already a few people here who aren't from atease and the goal is to attract more, but as of right now you're right, it's mostly ateasers with their atease baggage.

This board is supposed to be a place where people come to discuss music and movies and stuff, with a site attached that takes the most interesting/insightful/whatever posts and features them blog-style.  I hope it gets there, tbh, but right now yeah it's mostly atease castoffs.

Couldn't we like... relegate this shit to PM or something guys?

yeah, its possible, go to profile and message

Oh I know it's possible, I meant, could we please stop with all the infighting and bitching in this thread and just do it through PM?

:lol: this is why you would make a terrible mod. You would literally delete anything that didn't go according to your idea of a perfect board. not because we had broken any board rules or anything.

a few mods have glanced over this thread just now and they don't seem particularly bothered

8. Refrain from personal attacks/abuse on other forum members.

10. Let's not discuss atease (v1) (v1) drama, at least for now.  For everyone's sake.

You broke 8 and 10 with the post I would have invisibled.

I've tried DOTA a few times. I just can't. 

It seems like you have to spend like weeks playing it before it gets to the point where it's fun.

Assuming it's anything like LOL, then yeah, pretty much. I think DOTA's actually supposed to be ever worse. I played Smite for a while earlier this year. It was fun, but kinda dumb too.