( ͡~ ͜ʖ ͡°)

Nintendo bread

I think I'm gonna be a sucker and buy both. Mostly because I don't have access to my Wii U right now.

Atease tournaments will be amazing. Been using this demo to actually get good at smash. I'm doing an okay job of handling level 6 bots now.

Does anyone else just fucking hate the aesthetic of the music Nintendo uses? I don't mean in first party games because their soundtracks are typically brilliant, I mean like the menu music on the 3DS or the Wii. A lot of Japanese games, Gran Turismo in particular, have the same thing where it all sounds like it belongs in an elevator or being used for hold music. Did nobody tell Japan that smooth jazz is the worst fucking musical genre in existence?

Does anyone else just fucking hate the aesthetic of the music Nintendo uses? I don't mean in first party games because their soundtracks are typically brilliant, I mean like the menu music on the 3DS or the Wii. A lot of Japanese games, Gran Turismo in particular, have the same thing where it all sounds like it belongs in an elevator or being used for hold music. Did nobody tell Japan that smooth jazz is the worst fucking musical genre in existence?

:| It's perfectly fine. Of course you would find fault with some of the most innocuous music in the world.

Oh.... no........ it's so bad I want to rip my ears off???

Yeah its fucking abysmal. And it's not ambient it's actively bad. Playstation consoles have ambient menu music. It ruined my enjoyment of the latest pokemon games too whenever you would go to a city and hear this cool jazz nonsense that you could find on a mix cd from the dollar shop.

Oh.... no........ it's so bad I want to rip my ears off???

Yeah its fucking abysmal. And it's not ambient it's actively bad. Playstation consoles have ambient menu music. It ruined my enjoyment of the latest pokemon games too whenever you would go to a city and hear this cool jazz nonsense that you could find on a mix cd from the dollar shop.

You should try listening to the soundtrack for yoshi's new island. you'll love it.

Yeah. My hopes are pretty low but it would be nice if it was good. I was really excited for the 3ds one but it got such middling reviews most of which said the game was too easy and lacked the charm of the original.