Pear Rot

Upcoming Movies You Want To See

I'm a sucker for 'space' movies so I'm kind of excited. Gravity kind of sucked but I loved Prometheus in regards to recent sci-fi / spacey movies. Not Kevin.

Really!? Weird... I know a lot of people weren't as blown away by Gravity as I was but I definitely hear a lot more hate on Prometheus..

What did you not like about Gravity, exactly? Just curious... Did you see it in theatres in 3D? cuz that shit was insane, well worth the price paid, imo!!

I'm a sucker for 'space' movies so I'm kind of excited. Gravity kind of sucked but I loved Prometheus in regards to recent sci-fi / spacey movies. Not Kevin.

Really!? Weird... I know a lot of people weren't as blown away by Gravity as I was but I definitely hear a lot more hate on Prometheus..

What did you not like about Gravity, exactly? Just curious... Did you see it in theatres in 3D? cuz that shit was insane, well worth the price paid, imo!! I saw them both in IMAX 3D .. Gravity was fun as hell in the theatre I just thought the movie itself sucked. The dialogue and general nostalgia just drove me nuts. Heavy handed symbolism, etc.

Maybe it's because I was really stoned during Prometheus but from the opening scene I was just sucked into the visuals and overall feel of it. I also liked how he used to 3D effect very sparsely and more of an enhancement, I guess.

Ned Rifle

The final installment in Hal Hartley's Henry Fool trilogy.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vNKU8Jf3eEA

My favorite 90s indie filmmaker. So self-consciously stylized and self-referential that every single shot is comedy.

Post-modernism that knows just how annoying post-modernism can be, making his the most-post-modern of all post-modern films.

:parrot:  :parrot2:  :wally:  :iknowthatfeel: 

John Wick... was John Sick

woulda gone with wick-ed but still good

whoa epic fail on my part... ty fofr the rebound... also the movie made me realize alfie allen has a long career ahead of him playing dudes you just wanna see get owned over and over

Parrot's first 3 and "Foxcatcher" are probably the ones I'm looking forward to most. Maybe "Listen Up, Phillip", I'm kinda undecided on that one as of yet.

And I suppose also this one cause I'm a huge nerd:

top of the lake got renewed too!

kinda puzzled by this, tbh. i liked the first season as much as anyone, but it wasn't exactly a story crying out for continuation.